Get ready for the 2024 basketball and cheerleading season!
Kids K-5th Grade
Each basketball player must attend one evaluation for team placement.
(Dec. 14, 5-7pm; Dec. 19, 6-8pm; or Jan. 2, 6-8pm)
Cheerleaders do not need to attend an evaluation.
Practices begin the week of January 8.
Games begin January 20.
About Upward Sports:
Upward Basketball, Flag Football and Cheerleading provide a fun environment built around healthy competition for kids, teaching skills for the sports arena and values for life.
COMPETITIVE SPORTS ENVIRONMENT
Upward Sports provide competitive games through balanced talent on each team.
- Upward Cheerleading gives children the opportunity to learn a sport and be part of the action.
- Upward Sports provide every participant with quality game uniforms to look like a "pro" as well as other gear to help build team spirit.
- Upward Sports equip children with the athletic skills needed to participate at the next level.
- Upward Cheerleading provides the fundamentals that cheer squads everywhere need to succeed.
- Each player and cheerleader will enjoy an exciting game time experience that improves skills and builds healthy self-confidence.
- Upward coaches stress values such as sportsmanship, teamwork, integrity, and respect.
FUN FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES
- With supportive coaches and a positive sports environment, Upward Sports are designed to bring out "the winner" in every child, and the true spirit of the game, both in playing and in cheering.
- Fun and family-friendly league limiting the time commitment to one practice and one game per week, avoiding parent and player burnout.