Get ready for the 2023 basketball and cheerleading season!
Each basketball player must attend one evaluation for team placement.
(Dec. 8, 5-7pm; Dec. 13, 6-8pm; or Jan. 3, 6-8pm)
Cheerleaders do not need to attend an evaluation.
Practices begin Jan. 10
About Upward Sports:
Upward Basketball, Flag Football and Cheerleading provide a fun environment built around healthy competition for kids, teaching skills for the sports arena and values for life.
COMPETITIVE SPORTS ENVIRONMENT
- Upward Sports provide competitive games through balanced talent on each team.
- Upward Cheerleading gives children the opportunity to learn a sport and be part of the action.
- Upward Sports provide every participant with quality game uniforms to look like a "pro" as well as other gear to help build team spirit.
- Upward Sports equip children with the athletic skills needed to participate at the next level.
- Upward Cheerleading provides the fundamentals that cheer squads everywhere need to succeed.
- Each player and cheerleader will enjoy an exciting game time experience that improves skills and builds healthy self-confidence.
- Upward coaches stress values such as sportsmanship, teamwork, integrity, and respect.
FUN FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES
- With supportive coaches and a positive sports environment, Upward Sports are designed to bring out "the winner" in every child, and the true spirit of the game, both in playing and in cheering.
- Fun and family-friendly league limiting the time commitment to one practice and one game per week, avoiding parent and player burnout.